Monday 8 June 2009

A Romantic Wedding

This weekend we headed to Toronto to watch my little cousin - one of my favourite people in the world - walk down the aisle.

The sun was shining brightly, the couple looked gorgeous and the in true Italian style, the food was something to remember. There were the pre-ceremony treats, the post-ceremony luncheon followed with an amazing, incredibly romantic reception dinner at The Manor.

I was too busy enjoying the food and hanging out with family and friends, but I did take a moment to snap a photo of the elegant wedding cake. There were two flavour choices - chocolate and vanilla. I, of course, opted for the chocolate - the cake was fluffy and moist and the frosting was sweet, but not too sweet!

Congrats again Julie and Ken! All the best to you both!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for all your kind comments about the cake. I'm glad you liked it. I did Lorie's cake too.