Monday 2 March 2009

Mr. Oh Goes to Toronto

And Mr. Oh returns with food treasures!

There were goodies from the Ohs - sundried cherry tomatoes (one of my favourites), high-end pastas, olives, Sicilian Sea Salt, more almonds than I can eat in a year, my favourite "nice light snack", Coffee Crisp, and fresh-from-the-olive-farm olive oil!

From Mamma, we received an excessive sampling of her new batch of homemade salamis and sopresattas!! The quantity should last me through to the Fall, but will likely disappear within a few short weeks! So tastey, so spicy!

And to top it off, Mr. Oh shopped victoriously at Loblaws (I'm a loyal President's Choice (PC) foodie) and our pantry is now well stocked with PC products from crackers, cookies (PC Decadent, no less), flax tortialla chips and nuts. He also snuck in an assortment of cheeses from my fav deli (Grande Cheese), a couple of bags of arborio rice and a jumbo box of Canadian-made Special K!

I was bummed that I couldn't get back to visit my fam and friends this past weekend, but the food we received brought a little bit of home to me!

Grazie tante!!!

1 comment:

Robilicious said...

Do you mean the Big D doesn't send you Loblaws care packages on a regular basis?!

I'm going to have to speak to him about that. I couldn't live without the PC products.